Unconscious BiasOctober 18, 2017
Check Your PrivilegeApril 5, 2018
Corporate Governance & Senior Management
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Organisational Compliance Requirements & Best Practice:
The Equality Act 2010 places equality, diversity and inclusion at the centre of all public sector service delivery. Legislation and legal compliance require Board Members, Trustees, Governors and Senior Managers to ‘actively promote’ equality, diversity and inclusion.
All course participants will receive a clear and detailed framework for the strategic delivery of equality, diversity and inclusion across all aspects of strategic management and service delivery. Up to date knowledge of current equalities legislation, best practice and equality policy implementation procedures will ensure that Board Members, Trustees, Governors and Senior Managers excel in the daily strategic management and delivery of equality, diversity and inclusion.
The course will also facilitate an exploration of the motivations, skills and thought processes that assist individual participants in making real, lasting and positive change in the area of equality and diversity strategic service delivery.
- Up-date on current Equalities legislation: The Equality Act 2010
- Explaining the full range of compliance duties for the successful strategic delivery of equality, diversity and inclusion across all organisational services
- Effectively monitoring Equal Opportunities policies, schemes, impact assessments and operational plans
- The Effective Promotion and implementation of the Equality Act 2010.
- The promotion of greater efficiency and effectiveness, because equality, diversity and inclusion is about improving organisational performance.
- Equality, Integrity, Honesty and Dignity: ‘Competence’ & ‘Confidence’
- Prevention, Pro-action & Promotion
The course will look at how to strategically develop an inclusive environment that responds effectively to equality, diversity and inclusion and one that creates a truly ‘discrimination free’ environment for staff, service users and those that come into day-to-day contact with the organisation.
Timings and Cost:
This is a two-hour course that can be delivered during the evening, daytime, or at an away-day event. We can train up to 25 Board Members, Trustees, Governors and Senior Managers ensuring an extremely cost effective training event for your organisation.
The cost of this course is available on request
Book a Course
Call: +44 (0)20 8650 6880 or 07967 811123
Create your own course
If you cannot see the course you need, please complete our short enquiry form by clicking here and we will create a cost-effective bespoke course just for you.